- Starbucks’ social buzz peaks around the pumpkin spice latte craze. Starbucks has become a bit of a case-study example for marketers when it comes to creating social buzz for its products, and in no season is that more evident than fall when it sells the popular pumpkin spice latte drinks.
To measure the hype (and subsequent hate) of the latte, social media analytics company Spredfast crunched a handful of stats in the week leading up to Tuesday when the drink was launched on menus
Read more Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Lattes Are Killing It on Instagram
- Looking to use Instagram for your company? You should. Just make sure not to make these 8 mistakes. read more 8 Mistakes Brands Make With Instagram – HubSpot
- The Friday Five: Instagram Zoom, Facebook Page Management, Content Marketing Myths, Reposting UGC & Mobile SEO read more The Friday Five: Instagram Zoom, Facebook Page Management, Content Marketing Myths, Reposting UGC & Mobile SEO
- Instagram killing “photo maps” feature | Think Marketing read more Instagram killing “photo maps” feature | Think Marketing
- “Twitter is stupid and Instagram is Twitter for people who can’t … The success of Instagram is disruptive to marketing strategies, … Why Instagram Matters. read more Why Instagram Matters – The Huffington Post
- I’m going to lie to you and disparage my customers while posting my marketing messages on Instagram. Sounds like a clever marketing plan. Who would do that, right? Well, apparently stupid is alive and well on Instagram … read more Apparently Stupid and Instagram Marketing can be used in the same sentence | Everyone Markets